MiniWeek in Las Leñas. 3 days and 2 nights
If you have little time in Mendoza this is the perfect trip to not let the winter season pass without feeling the adrenaline of the boards. 3 days are enough to share with friends and family the excitement of the snowy slopes and the unique mountain atmosphere.
At SAK we offer you the best lodging options with great comfort and convenience so you can rest and relax after a day of adventure. Located within the valley complex, you will have access to world-class ski slopes and a wide range of services such as group and personalized ski lessons, equipment rentals, childcare, a medical clinic and even an institutional museum.
In addition, Las Leñas has a variety of aprés ski experiences to complete your trip. Because apart from speed on the slopes, you will find fun bars and restaurants, relaxing spas, local stores and mountain events that will ensure a stay that will remain in your memories.
- Skiing area: 17,500 hectares (17,500 hectares)
- Elevation at Summit: 3.430 m.a.s.l.
- Base Elevation: 2,240 m.a.s.l.
- Vertical drop: 17,500 meters
- Means of elevation: 13 (5 doubles, 2 quads, 6 pomas)
- Night Slope: 1 (Eros II)
- Uninterrupted vertical drop: 7km (Apollo, Neptune and Venus)
- Slopes: Green (15%) – Blue (45%) – Red (35%) – Black (5%).
If you are new to skiing, don’t worry. The Ski and Snowboard School has the best instructors. Lessons can be for children and adults and can be taken individually or in groups. Our instructors will guide you step by step so you can slide with confidence in no time.
- Private lessons: Top classes are personalized to optimize learning or perfect techniques.
- Group ski lessons for adults: For those who are just starting out in this sport or are looking to improve their skills, working in small groups for half a day.
- Group ski lessons for children: Classes for all ages and ski levels, designed for children to have fun while learning with friends. Depending on their age, they can take Snow Garden (from 4 to 6 years old) or Olimpos (from 6 to 12 years old).
- Snowboard lessons for children: Called snow riders, they are designed for children from 8 to 12 years old.
- Adult snowboard lessons: Designed for fast and effective learning. They last half a day.
- Off-piste: For extreme lovers, expert instructors will guide you to discover incredible places, according to your skiing level and terrain conditions.
Located in different points of its base, Las Leñas has two ski and snowboard equipment and clothing rental centers advised by professionals and a workshop for reconditioning and repairing equipment.
Las Leñas has different options of passes so that each skier can choose the one that best suits his preferences.
Among the options you can choose:
- Unlimited pass for all lifts for all ski days.
- Passes for beginners with access only to Eros 1 and 2 and Venus 1 and 2 slopes.
- University passes.
- Daily passes.