Go Aconcagua Trekking and join our expedition. This is a 2 days tour for climbing de Aconcagua Park to reach not only Confluencia, but also Plaza Francia with base camp services. Join our groups. All services are included as well as transportation, lodging and food.
Aconcagua trekking. 2 days Plaza Francia expedition
Day 1 – Mendoza- Confluencia
We meet our guide and members of the group to check the equipment needed for this adventure. Then, we’ll check and rent extras if necessary. After that, we’ll get the administration to obtain the permits and finally we’ll be ready to leave Mendoza city.
The transfer from the hotel will leave us at the Parque Aconcagua in Horcones. Once there we’ll be already at 2,950 meters high. From here, on this first day we’ll enjoy a nice trekking from 3 to 4 hours to reach Confluencia base camp at 3.400masl. At the end of the day, we’ll reach the first camp of the Cerro Aconcagua. Then, we’ll spend a night in tents at the camp. Of course, all services will be included. Besides this, the day will offer us a full day of beautiful moments and images.
Day 2 – Confluencia – Plaza Francia Aconcagua Trekking
Early, after a good breakfast, we start the trekking for approximately 5 hours to Plaza Francia. This camp is located at the impressive base of South Wall of Aconcagua. From there, after lunch we’ll return to Confluencia where we’ll enjoy a quick reception of fruits and beverages. Finally we’ll start our return to Mendoza city..
Services not Included:
- Cost of the trekking permit to enter the Aconcagua Park.
- Lodging in Mendoza.
- Drinks in Mendoza, Uspallata.
- Any cost derived from leaving the trip in advance (mules, guides, etc).
- Personal equipment, medications, air or ground evacuations, telephone calls, hospitalization, any service not mentioned in this program.
- Buff or similar
- Wool hat or similar for cold days
- Sunscreen and lip balm
- 30 FPS or more
- Headtorch and spare batteries
What do I need to know?
– Minimum 2 pax
– Safety tips: Report to the guide/driver about any special illness, allergy or Physical Restriction.
Remember to TAKE YOUR MEDICATION AND ADMINISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS.
– Insurance: Please, fill in the Risk Insurance Sheet provided by the guide/driver.